We’re well over a week out of Walmart’s Supplier Summit and questions are running amuck!
- How do I enter my items differently for Walmart.com?
- How is the new online process changing my items in the stores?
- OTIF is now OT&IF? What’s the difference?
- Wait, does OT&IF mean I can get different (or more!) penalties?
- How do I use that new Walmart tool? What’s it called again?
- When does all this start?
If you’re a Walmart Supplier and you didn’t attend the summit, no worries. In fact, if you didn’t see any of the follow-up communication, that’s why we’re here! We’ve taken the two biggest issues and packed the answers into one short podcast.
Our guests this week are Terry Clear and Joel Graham, two advisors at 8th & Walton. Terry and Joel have been working with suppliers since the summit to answer questions, explain new processes, and even take on work to help suppliers through the transition.
After listening to the podcast, please reach out to Terry and Joel with specific questions about your business:
- Call 479-715-6700
- Fill out this short form to have them call you
- Check out the updated Replenishment and Supply Chain classes with Walmart’s new expectations
Do you already have products in Walmart or Sam’s Club and need help with reporting, OTIF, or an up-coming line review? Our team of experts helps suppliers like you every week! Your first step in the journey is a click away. All you have to do is click here to let us know how we can reach you and we’ll make it happen.
Would you like to receive an email when we post a new show? Sign up to receive email notifications for new podcasts by clicking here.