This week’s podcast comes with two free tools:
- Click here to download the Walmart FYE 2020 Planning Calendar
- Click here to read our blog about Walmart’s calendar
There’s good news and bad news for the next fiscal year, and we’re helping you plan for it all on this week’s show. Chris Koerner, 8th & Walton’s Vice President of Supplier Solutions, joins us in the studio for an in-depth look at the Walmart Planning Calendar.
In our conversation with Chris, we discuss:
- How he used the Walmart planning calendar in his work as a supplier
- What key dates and events all suppliers should forecast around each year
- Steps to take in planning for the shorter holiday shopping season (SPOILER ALERT! We have a late Thanksgiving in 2019!)
- Other holiday flips to build business around well in advance
- How far out the analyst on your team needs to plan
- Other basics of using the Walmart Planning Calendar
You can’t succeed without a plan, and you can’t plan without a calendar! Take the first step by downloading this one for free. Then, let our team of experts help with your FYE 2020 Vision!
Do you already have products in Walmart or Sam’s Club and need help with reporting, OTIF, or an up-coming line review? Our team of experts helps suppliers like you every week! Your first step in the journey is a click away. All you have to do is click here to let us know how we can reach you and we’ll make it happen.
Would you like to receive an email when we post a new show? Sign up to receive email notifications for new podcasts by clicking here.