Do you have new items in the stores this season? Is it a struggle having to wait and track performance for analysis? Your data collection system may be out-data’d!
There’s a faster way to track item performance so you can make decisions sooner rather than later. This week, we’re podcasting from the offices of IRI in Bentonville, AR. IRI’s Greg Chandler joins us for a fun conversation about innovation in data collection, tracking, and analysis.
During our visit, we ask Greg:
- What is the biggest data challenge facing retailers and manufacturers today?
- How should analysts view “data democratization?”
- What does “data democratization” mean for our day to day work?
- When an organization decides to democratize big data, what is their biggest challenge?
- How can the data we receive be delivered faster?
- Where does customization come into play with the democratization of data?
Hey, don’t forget: our podcast this week is brought to you by the great team at IRI. Have a look at their website by clicking here and learn more about their Liquid Data® Technology to make your business smooth in 2019!
Do you already have products in Walmart or Sam’s Club and need help with reporting, OTIF, or an up-coming line review? Our team of experts helps suppliers like you every week! Your first step in the journey is a click away. All you have to do is click here to let us know how we can reach you and we’ll make it happen.
Would you like to receive an email when we post a new show? Sign up to receive email notifications for new podcasts by clicking here.