Need something to listen to while you exercise? Want to get a little retail insight as you sit in traffic? Or, do you just want the boss to think you’re really busy, so you need to pretend you’re on a call? Then this is the podcast for you!
The 8th & Walton Conference Call is for the supplier and retailer wanting to learn about industry happenings and spice up their career. This week, we get a visit from Kristal Walton, Customer Marketing Manager for Mead Johnson. Kristal talks about how mentoring has helped her career and gives advice on building strong mentor/mentee relationships.
Also, have you used the chat feature at 8thandwalton.com? Did you know there’s a live team ready to answer your questions about Retail Link, reporting, and anything you need to know about up-coming classes? Jarrod Davis travels from the studio and around the corner to learn what’s going on behind the scenes of 8thandwaltonlcom/chat.
Finally, there’s always news flying about in commerce. Just as with any other week, we take a look at the ups, downs, and downright crazy:
- Dollar General makes a big play for retail space this year
- More brick and mortar stores get set to close as analysts give new insight on customer attrition
- The National Retail Federation weighs in on 2017 consumer confidence
- As sales aren’t delivering, Kellogg’s changes delivery
- Are these McDonald’s and Domino’s stories real???
We’re here for you, so we want to hear from you! Subscribe to us on iTunes, get in touch with us by clicking here, and connect with us on Facebook.