When you’re looking at your marketing plan, targeting your customer through digital media has numerous options. For the team at Mediavision 2020, one of the options they give their supplier clients is geofencing. If you know little or nothing about geofencing and wonder how it can improve your advertising reach, our podcast this week helps answer your questions.
We get a chance this week to visit the offices of Mediavision 2020 and speak with Chad Bingle, Director of Digital Media and Operations. In our conversation, Chad gives us his insight on suppliers’ current strategies and how his team narrows their focus in this unique marketing channel. We ask Chad:
- What is the biggest misconception about digital media today?
- What does a supplier have to consider about their business before executing a new digital strategy?
- For those new to the topic, what is “geofencing?”
- Once a supplier decides they wish to pursue a geofencing strategy, what are the various options?
- As more marketing firms experiment with geofencing, what are common mistakes being made the first time out?
- How do you narrow a geofencing strategy to best suit the clients’ needs?
Do you already have products in Walmart or Sam’s Club and need help with reporting, OTIF, or an up-coming line review? Our team of experts helps suppliers like you every week! Your first step in the journey is a click away. All you have to do is click here to let us know how we can reach you and we’ll make it happen.
Would you like to receive an email when we post a new show? Sign up to receive email notifications for new podcasts by clicking here.